International Student Services

On-Campus Employment

For an on-campus job (other than graduate assistantships) contact individual offices directly where you might like to work.

On-campus employment may be:

*Work performed for a college office.

*Work performed for a commercial firm located on campus that provides direct services to students, such as the food service or the bookstore.

*Work performed at an off-campus location which is educationally affiliated with the college or related to contractually funded research projects at the graduate level.

F1 Student Employment

  • On-Campus Employment
  • Practical Training
  • Severe Economic Hardship Employment
  • Internship with an International Organization