Recent Faculty Films: Instructions for Faculty
The Recent Faculty Films site is intended to showcase films released within the past two years (including releases on DVD and/or Blu-ray disc) on which members of the College faculty have significant professional credits (e.g., producer, director, screenwriter, cinematographer, featured or supporting actor, composer, editor, production designer, costume designer, visual effects supervisor, chief lighting technician, etc.).
Note: For videos presented primarily in galleries, museums, and contemporary art fairs, please see the instructions for Recent Faculty Exhibitions.
To have a new or recent film added to Recent Faculty Films, please e-mail the following to the firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Faculty name (first and last)
- School and area/board of study (e.g., Film; Cinema Studies; Theatre Design/Stage Technology; Acting)
- Your credit(s) on the film
- If applicable, please list any additional Purchase College faculty members and their credit(s) as well.
- Film title and year completed
- Starring cast members, when applicable
- Distributor credits and release date (month and year); please specify whether the release is theatrical or DVD/Blu-ray;
- Any special recognition the film has received (e.g., official selection at Sundance); and
- Best: A link to the film poster or DVD/Blu-ray disc on the film’s official site; or a link to a distributor site or reseller site (e.g., Amazon) that has a photo of the film poster or DVD/Blu-ray disc.
- If you maintain a professional Web site that includes information on the film, please include the Web address (for example, www.timmccann.com).
Recent Faculty Films is published by the director of communications in Academic Affairs.