Recent Faculty Recordings: Instructions for Faculty and for Visiting Affiliate Artists
The Recent Faculty Recordings site is intended to showcase recordings released within the past two years that have been produced (or engineered, or arranged) and/or feature performances and compositions by the College’s faculty and the Conservatory of Music’s visiting affiliate artists.
To have a new or recent recording added to Recent Faculty Recordings, please e-mail the following to the director of communications in Academic Affairs:
- Your name
- Your credit(s) on the recording (e.g., producer; arranger; engineer; composer; vocalist; name of instrument)
- If applicable, please list any additional Purchase College faculty members and their credit(s) as well.
- Recording title, label/distributor, and release date (month and year); and
- Best: A link to the CD on the label’s site (with CD cover photo); or a link to the CD on a reseller site (e.g., cdBaby, cdUniverse, arkivmusic, Amazon, etc.), with CD cover photo. Information on the site must include the faculty member’s credit(s).
- If you maintain a professional Web site that includes information on the recording, please include the Web address (for example, www.toddcoolman.com).
About CD cover photos:
To reproduce properly on the site, the CD cover photo needs to be in jpeg format (this is what is used on the Web) and at least 2 to 2-1/4 inches wide (a larger one can be sized down, but sizing a small one up can produce poor results).