Tours With Major Artists
As a leader of the Richie Morales Quartet featuring Charles Blenzig piano, Tom Kennedy Bass, Bob Franceschini Sax:
- Suffern Free Library Suffern NY 3/21/10
- Olive’s Nyack N.Y. 6/18/09
- NV Lounge Suffern N.Y. 4/29/09
- Riverspace Nyack N.Y. 9/23/08
Mike Stern Group: Recent NY City appearances at The 55 Bar, Mar. 8-10,’10, and Dec. 28.’09. Aug. 08, including Detroit Jazz Festival, European tour Aug. ’07, J&R Music Festival NYC Aug. ‘06, Israel tour June 04. Beijing, Tien Jien, China. Jan. ‘03. Extensive European, Asian, U.S and Latin American touring 1994 to the present.
Dave Valentin: La Fonda Boricua Lounge in El barrio NY 4/30/10-5/1/10
Appearances with Bernie Williams, Guitarist, Latin Grammy Nominee, former All Star Center fielder for the NY Yankees and Purchase COM student (in Studio Composition):
- The Gateway Center Bronx N.Y. 9/19/10
- Capitol One Bank Theater Westbury N.Y. 9/25/09
- The Ram’s Head Annapolis Md. 10/1/09
- The Egg-Center for Performing Arts Albany N.Y. 10/6/09
- Morristown Community Theater Morristown N.J.10/09/09
- Ridgefield Playhouse Ridgefield Ct. 10/10/09
Ray Vega Latin Jazz Quintet:
- Cabaret in the Square Pittsburgh Pa. Jan. 10th ’09.
- The Music Hall, Detroit Michigan, March 27-28, ‘09
Radio Concert, Napa Valley, California with singer songwriter Boz Scaggs
Victor Bailey Group: Russia and Eastern Europe tour Nov. ‘07
George Russell’s Living Time Orchestra:
- Denmark Tour, fall ’05
- Germany and U.K. Tour June ‘03.
- Live recording at The Barbican Centre, London England. “The 80th Birthday Concert”. Concept records.
Grover Washington Jr.: 1995-96, and 1998- 99. Extensive U.S. touring including all major U.S. jazz festivals. (Newport, JVC, Playboy)
Dianne Reeves: Jazz vocalist, 1996-98, U.S. and European concert dates including Newport Jazz Festival Newport RI.
Al DiMeola: 1991-93. North and South American tours with “The Electric Project”.
Bill Evans: Saxophonist.1990-92.European and Japanese tours.
Spyro Gyra: 1984- 90, Extensive national and international touring.
The Brecker Brothers Band: 1978-81 U.S, European and Japanese tours.