By the time they graduate, students will demonstrate expertise in:
- Critical Synthesis
Students synthesize the critiques of others for revision of their own work.
- Communication and Collaboration
- Give constructive feedback to peers.
- Communicate skillfully and responsibly with mentors.
- Express themselves effectively in front of a group.
- Where applicable, communication/collaboration extends to production processes in which students assign roles, participate at rehearsals or shoots, and emerge with a draft of theatre or film work.
- Creativity in Context
- Manifest a personal approach to the techniques of linear and nonlinear dramatic writing.
- Contextualize their own choices within or in reference to dramatic and/or cinematic literary history and theory.
Please direct updates for this page to the managing editor in the Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs.