Policies & Procedures
- Blood Donation
- Extraordinary Weather Policy & Procedures
- Extra Service and Also Receives Compensation Awards Processing Procedures (revised 06-08-2015)
- Guidelines & Procedures for Staff Promotion & Salary Increases
- Late Timesheet Policy
- Regulations for a Drug-Free Environment and Information on Counseling and Treatment
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy (revised 8-12-2014)
- Leave for Blood Donation Policy - 3-4-13
- Leave for Breast Cancer Screening Policy
- Leave for Prostate Screening 3-4-13
- Nursing Mothers - Express Breast Milk in the Work Place Policy (8-2014)
- Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule Guidelines
- Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule Application
- Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule for Use of Voluntary Reduction Time
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
This site contains information on key terms and definitions on sexual violence and other crimes, mandatory reporting, grievance procedures, discrimination complaint procedure, on and off-campus resources, tips on getting help and reducing the risks of sexual assault.
Workplace Violence / Discrimination Complaints / Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination Complaint Procedure (April 2015)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace Policy - rev 12-2013
- Workplace Violence Policy Final - 2013 rev
- Reporting Workplace Violence Anonymously
This handbook is published by the Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs.
This central site contains links to college policies, including academic and enrollment services, student affairs, technology, and operational policies.
PDF documents open in a new window.