Bomb Threat / Suspicious Package or Object
- Bomb threats are usually made by telephone.
- If instructed to evacuate by University Police or a faculty / staff member, move quickly and quietly out of the building.
- If you received the call for a bomb threat, call University Police directly at 251-6911 or via an emergency phone and provide details such as the time the call was received, what was said, any location or description provided and any information regarding the time the explosive is set to explode.
- If you suspect a suspicious object or package, move away from the object and report it to University Police by calling them directly at 251-6911 or via an emergency phone.
- Provide police with the exact location and description of the object.
- DO NOT TOUCH, TAMPER WITH OR MOVE A SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE.