Residence License Agreement

The 2016-2017 Residence Life Agreement is now available to review.  Students living on campus during this period should familiarize themselves with the Residence Life Agreement 2016-2017

Are my personal items covered by the College if they are lost, damaged or stolen?

Please not that your personal belongings are not the responsibility of Purchase College.  If a loss occurs (due to water, fire, accidental damage or theft, for example), Purchase College is NOT responsible.  We strongly encourage purchasing personal property coverage that's available at (, to cover your items.  You can also reach their broker that handles this plan (HF&C), at 866-535-0456 or and they'd be happy to answer questions that you have and help you enroll.

Please review the Property Insurance Brochure for more information:  SUNY Purchase Property Insurance Brochure

In addition- students are required to follow all other college policies.  Please review the college policies at the following link: Purchase College Policies.



OCE Logo Office name and tagline.jpg