For more detailed information on the Summer 2013 Orientation program, please explore the links to the left!
Summer Orientation Dates for Freshmen:
• Session I: Tuesday, July 16 – Wednesday, July 17
• Session II: Thursday, July 18 – Friday, July 19
• Session III: Saturday, July 20 – Sunday, July 21
• Session IV: Saturday, August 31 – Sunday, September 1
Summer Orientation Dates for BA/BS Transfers:
• Transfer Day #1: Thursday, June 13
• Transfer Day #2: Thursday, June 27
• Transfer Day #3: Thursday, July 25
• Transfer Day #4: Thursday, August 1
• Transfer Day #5: Saturday, August 31
ALL NEW STUDENTS:
• To prepare for Course Registration, all new students should submit his/her Immunization Record (measles, mumps, and rubella) to the Health Services Office and complete a Meningitis Response Form as soon as possible. Visit Next Steps to track receipt of this information.
• The cost of Orientation for all new students is included in the Orientation fee which appears on the Fall 2013 bill.
• Fall 2013 bills due on Wednesday, August 14
• Classes begin on Tuesday, September 3.
• New Freshmen will be assigned to one of the Summer Orientation dates above. Assignments will start being emailed to freshmen on Friday, May 3.
• New Freshmen attending Summer Orientation from July 16 - 21 are required to stay on-campus overnight during Summer Orientation.
• At Check-In, new Freshmen will be assigned a room in one of our Residence Halls and stay with another Purchase College freshman!
• Summer Orientation is required for all new freshmen.
• Course Registration materials for Freshmen will be emailed by the end of May with directions on how to select fall semester classes.
• Students will be emailed information on how to select his/her Transfer Day.
• Advising and Course Registration for new Transfer Students will take place on the actual Transfer Day.
• New Transfer Students in Music or the Visual Arts will be advised and registered on an individual basis. More information regarding this will be emailed soon.
Be sure to check the following websites for further information: