Purchase College welcomes students from foreign countries who may qualify for any of the degree programs offered. For additional information, please refer to the International Student Application Instructions on the Admissions Website.
In addition to completing the Online Undergraduate Application or Graduate Application, international students are required to complete and submit the International Student Application forms listed in the International Student Application Instructions to the Purchase College Office of Admissions.
An application is considered incomplete and cannot be acted upon until all materials are received. Please follow all application instructions and observe all deadlines carefully.
- Carefully review and follow the requirements for admission to the program of choice (see Application Instructions ).
- Submit all application materials required for their desired program as well as the Financial Support Statement.
- International applicants whose native language is not English must also request that the College Board send an official report score showing the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Minimum score requirements are:
- 80 on the Internet Based TOEFL (IBT)
- 6.5 on the IELTS
- 213 on the computer-based TOEFL
- 450 on the verbal SAT.
- Refer to ESL Proficiency Requirements in the Academic Policies section for additional information.