Before You Arrive
Once You Arrive
- Please complete an International Student Data sheet and submit it to the Office of International Programs and Serivces.
- Once you arrive, there will also be a two-day International Student Orientation.
- Please RSVP on the International Student Orientation Website, prior to your arrival at Purchase College.
- Students for whom English is not their first language are required to take an English proficiency test during their orientation, and may be required to attend an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
- The International Orientation precedes New Student Orientation, and includes a variety of topics to welcome you to Purchase College
- Please refer to your welcome brochures for information on money management, health and safety, and services, transportation, and shopping. You can also find more in-depth answers to your questions by using the links in the following list:
Many of these resources may also be found on, and imbedded in, the Current Students page of our website.