Before You Arrive
Once You Arrive
- Please complete an International Student Data sheet and submit it to the Office of International Programs and Serivces.
- Once you arrive, there will also be a two-day International Student Orientation.
- Please RSVP on the International Student Orientation Website, prior to your arrival at Purchase College.
- Students for whom English is not their first language are required to take an English proficiency test during their orientation, and may be required to attend an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
- The International Orientation precedes New Student Orientation, and includes a variety of topics to welcome you to Purchase College.
- Please read through the Orientation Guide (pdf) for information about a variety of topics, such as:
- Managing your Money (pgs 4-6)
- Services (pgs 6-8)
- Health-Related Services (pgs 8&9)
- Transportation (pgs 9-11)
- Dining Out / Buying Groceries (pgs 11&12)
- Shopping (pg 13)
- Entertainment (pgs 13-15)
- Religion (pgs 15 &16)
Many of these resources may also be found on, and imbedded in, the Current Students page of our website.