Purchase College gives students the education they need to succeed and fulfill their dreams. The joys of learning are manifest in the rich variety of the liberal arts and sciences programs, which have produced notable alumni in a wide variety of endeavors. Combining rigorous training with creative passion defines our students in professional training programs in music, visual arts, dance and theatre arts and film.
Some notable Purchase College alumni include:
- John Ambroseo - president and CEO of Coherent Inc.
- Ian Chorao - artist, photographer, author of Bruiser
- Dwayne Croft - singer, The Metropolitan Opera
- Claudia Edwards - executive director, Reader's Digest Foundation
- Edie Falco - actress, theatre producer, activist
- Jeremy Gerard - features editor, Men's Health magazine
- Li Chuan Lin - dancer, American Repertory Ballet
- Donald Margulies - artist, Pulitzer Prize winning playwright
- Ken McGinis - advertising manager, The Nation
- Roy Moskowitz - general counsel and vice president for legal affairs, New School University
- Adam Nagourney - national political correspondent, The New York Times
- Michael Powell - reporter for The Washington Post
- Siobhan Reardon - executive director, Westchester Public Library System
- Tanya Rodriguez - Assistant District Attorney, Bronx, NY
- Regina Spektor - singer/songwriter
Purchase College is able to offer the breadth and quality of its programs thanks to generous support from our donors. From sponsoring academic programs to providing scholarships, your help enables Purchase to give students the education and degrees they work hard to earn.