Enrollment Services

Please complete the following forms, and provide documentation from either Option 1 or Option 2 as described below in order to accept your work-study award.*

1.     Employee Data Sheet
2.     W-4 Form
3.     I-9 Form

Option 1
             An Unexpired U.S. Passport.

Option 2
   A photo ID (Drivers License, Purchase College MORE Card) 
             Social Security Card OR a copy of your U.S Birth Certificate

*For further information regarding other acceptable documents please review the last page of the I-9 Form