AM I ELIGIBLE FOR WORK-STUDY?
To be eligible for Work-Study you must:
1. Complete a FAFSA as early as possible. The outcome of your FAFSA determines if you are eligible for work-study funds.*
- As funding is limited for this program, funds are awarded on a first come first served basis, and preference is given to students who display the most financial need, and returning work study students in good standing.
2. Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our Work-Study Waiting List- if you were not originally awarded work Study on your Financial Aid Award Letter.
- Should funding become available we will award students from the Work-Study waiting list. Positions on this list are based on the date we receive your request.
*If your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is greater than the cost of attendance at Purchase College for the given academic year, you will not be eligible for Work-Study.Click here for information regarding Purchase College’s cost of attendance .