2014-2015 Academic Year Financial Aid Forms
Has your family's situation changed since completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? We can take into account situations like a layoff, costly medical expenses, and foreclosures. Please look at the Special Circumstances eligibility HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are completing a Special Circumstances Form, it is also necessary for you to complete and submit the Standard Verification Form (select the Dependent or Independent option based on your dependency status on the FAFSA) and submit your 2013 Tax Return Transcript, which you may obtain from the IRS.
Please be aware that Purchase College may not be able to make any adjustments to your FAFSA if you are no longer enrolled at the College. (e.g.: withdrawn, leave of absence, etc.)
Standard Verification Group Forms
Child Support Verification Group Forms
Custom Verification Group Forms
Aggregate Verification Group Forms
Household Resources Verification Grop Forms
- 2014-2015 Household Resources Verification-Dependent
- 2014-2015 Household Resources Verification-Independent
Other Verification Forms
The below forms may be requested of you once the verification process has been started. If we need additional information, it will be requested of you via email.
If you have a valid Purchase email account, you may also use the Financial Aid on the Web area in the Purchase Portal to see the most up to date status of your documents.
- 2014-2015 Clarification of Income Form-Dependent
- 2014-2015 Clarification of Income Form-Independent
- 2014-2015 Dependent Care Expense Form
- 2014-2015 Drug Affidavit
For EOP Applicants:
Please complete the EOP Supplemental Application and return it to the Office of Admissions.
Off-Campus Study Forms
These forms are for students who wish to participate in an off-campus program, including a study abroad program, through another institution.
- 2014-2015 Consortium Agreement
- 2014-2015 Non-Consortium Cost of Attendance Form (Non-Consortium Schools Only)
Graduate / Parent PLUS Loan Application Form:
This application for the PLUS Loan is for graduate students and parents of dependent students.
- 2014-2015 Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- 2014-2015 TAP Waiver
- Aid for Part Time Studies Application (Fall 2014 deadline to submit: September 12th, 2014. Spring 2015 deadline to submit: February 13th, 2015)