2012-2013 Academic Year Financial Aid Forms

Special Circumstances:

Did you complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and now your family's situation has changed? Student Financial Services can take into account situations like a layoff, costly medical expenses, and foreclosures. Please look at the Special Circumstances eligibility HERE.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are completing a Special Circumstances Form, it is also necessary for you to complete and submit the Dependent Verification Worksheet (if dependent) or Independent Verification Form (if independent).

* If you have been selected for verification, please note that there have been significant changes to the verification process that you should review here.

Verification Forms for Dependent Students:

Verification Forms for Independent Students:

PLUS Loan Application:

Off-Campus Study

For students who wish to participate in an off-campus program (including study abroad program) through another institution

EOP Applicants Only

Other Forms

Please Note: The Office of Student Financial Services will begin accepting New York State residency applications for the Fall 2012 semester starting July 2nd, 2012 and applications for the Spring 2013 semester starting December 3rd, 2012.  Click here for more information about applying for New York State Residency