Free Internet Scholarships Search Engines
- College Board (www.collegeboard.com)
- CollegeNET (www.collegenet.com)
- FastWeb.com (www.fastweb.com)
- Federal Money (www.fedmoney.org)
- FinAid.org (www.finaid.org)
- GoCollege.com (www.gocollege.com)
- Good Call (www.goodcall.com)
- InternationalStudent (www.internationalstudent.com)
- Scholarship Resource Network (www.srnexpress.com)
- Wired Scholar (www.wiredscholar.com)
- College Prowler (www.collegeprowler.com)
- Scholarship Experts (www.scholarshipexperts.com)
- Scholarships.Com (www.scholarships.com)
- Super College (www.supercollege.com)
- Sallie Mae's Scholarship Search (www.salliemae.com/scholarship)
- Zinch (www.zinch.com)
- Scholarships for Women and Minorities in STEM (http://www.onlinecolleges.net)
NOTE: To the best of our knowledge, these sites provide their services free of charge.
We encourage you to be cautious of scholarship search organizations which charge a fee. There are many free scholarship search sites available. The scholarship search sites listed here may provide useful information.
Be wary of companies that require you to provide payment (deposit) to simply gain access to their site or to apply for a scholarship. Neither the Office of Admissions nor the Office of Student Financial Services at Purchase College endorse or recommend any scholarship service or private scholarship web site.