Congratulations on your acceptance to Purchase College!
You have been selected to join this vibrant community because we think you will contribute something wonderful. I’m sure by now you know that Purchase College is unlike any other college. As a place where scholars, artists, athletes, and community leaders study, collaborate, and create, we can’t wait to see what you will achieve here.
We realize how difficult it can be to decide where to spend the next four years of your life. To help you with your decision, we invite you to explore more thoroughly what the college has to offer. Now that Purchase College has chosen you to join its community, we do hope you'll choose Purchase!
Activate your Purchase College Email at my.purchase.edu
- Select Account Activation / Password Reset
- Select Activate your account for the first time
- Agree to the Terms
- Enter the required information and click SUBMIT and Create Your Password (this will activate your account)
Pay your Deposits!
- Return to my.purchase.edu, click on myHeliotrope and sign in with your new Purchase College email address and password
- Navigate to the Student Box
- FIRST: Navigate to Student Accounts to pay your Enrollment Deposit ($150)
- SECOND: Navigate to Housing and Dining Options to pay your Housing Deposit ($100)
To complete your mandatory health forms please visit the Health Services website
Complete the Financial Aid Process
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- FAFSA Code – 006791
- TAP Code – 0970
- Respond promptly to any inquiries from our Student Financial Services Office.
If you have been offered a scholarship, respond promptly by the date listed on your award letter.
Send your transcripts
- Final High School Transcripts – an official final transcript (with signature or seal and date of graduation) must be forwarded to the Office of Admissions. Please request your school counselor to forward upon graduation.
- College Transcripts – an official transcript from all colleges you have attended must be sent directly from the college(s).
- Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) scores - have your test scores sent directly from the appropriate testing agency to the Office of Admissions.
Join our exclusive Facebook community!
Visit facebookapp.purchase.edu and enter a community created just for you. Meet and connect with other accepted students, join groups based on activites, majors, and interests, plan meetups and more!
Decline or defer your offer of admission
- If you choose to decline your acceptance or would like to defer your application, please contact the Office of Admissions for instructions.
- Refund requests should be made in writing to the Office of Admissions prior to May 1, or 30 days from the date of your acceptance if admitted after April 1.
ACCEPTED STUDENT EVENTS
Participate in one of our many Accepted Student Events. They are a great way to explore the college and connect with the Purchase College community. Take advantage of the numerous events throughout the spring semester!
No time to visit campus? Then check out our Virtual Visit page.
Orientation is an opportunity to expose students to campus life, traditions, and social opportunities, introduce on and off campus resources, and connect with faculty, staff and fellow students. Visit the Orientation page.
IN TOWN FOR A WHILE?
Enjoy a show at the Performing Arts Center!
Visit our Neuberger Museum of Art.
Explore the attractions and shopping of Westchester County.