The Mathematics/Computer Science BA Program | Academic Requirements | Student Learning Outcomes | Minor in Mathematics/Computer Science | Courses | Faculty | Internships | Mathematics/Computer Science Links
The Mathematics/Computer Science B.A. Program: Student Learning Outcomes
By the time they graduate, mathematics/computer science majors will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply mathematical and computing knowledge
- Problem solve through modeling of real world phenomena using mathematics and computing
- Communicate mathematical and computing knowledge
- Assess current technology and future trends in computer science
- Approach mathematics and computer science research questions from a perspective consistent with the norms of the field.
Please direct updates for this page to the managing editor in the Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs.