Recent Faculty Exhibitions: Instructions for Faculty
The Recent Faculty Exhibitions site is intended to feature representative faculty artwork in curated solo and group exhibitions, as well as exhibitions curated by faculty members, within the past two years.
To have a new or recent exhibition added to Recent Faculty Exhibitions, please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Faculty name (first and last)
- School and area/board of study (e.g., Graphic Design, Sculpture/3-D Media); if you were the curator, please indicate
- Information on the representative image (title, media, year, and any required photographer credits; if you were the curator, also include the artist's name)
- Faculty member’s professional Web site URL, if applicable
- Name of the exhibition
- Venue name
- Link to the venue (full URL)
- Exhibition dates—include year(s)
- A representative image: A jpeg (.jpg) of representative work in the exhibition
- minimum resolution: 72 pixels/inch
- width: 2.75 inches (minimum)–5.597 inches (maximum; for wide, horizontal artwork only)
- depth: 3.75 inches maximum
Recent Faculty Exhibitions is published by the director of communications in Academic Affairs.