Bridges to the Baccalaureate Program
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate.
- Student at one of the following community colleges: Dutchess, Nassau, Orange County, Rockland, Sullivan County, or Westchester.
- Enrolled in a degree program FULL-TIME (taking at least 12 credits) during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8
- Meet at least one of the following requirements:
Be a member of an underrepresented minority group (Hispanic, African American, Pacific Islander, Native American/Alaskan Native)
Have a disability (A physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities)
Come from a family with an annual income below established low-income thresholds (Note: Students applying based on financial need must submit a copy of their FAFSA along with the rest of the application.)