Courses That Fulfill Core Curriculum Requirements
Approved undergraduate courses in each core curriculum category are offered in a variety of disciplines and levels. To find courses that fulfill a particular core curriculum requirement, students can:
- search the course schedule each semester, including winter session and summer session, at my.purchase.edu
- refer to Undergraduate Credit Courses for current or upcoming courses offered by School of Liberal Studies & Continuing Education in the winter and summer sessions
- consult their faculty advisor, the chair or director of their school or conservatory, the Advising Center, or the registrar
- refer to SUNY’s General Education Dashboards, which includes Purchase core curriculum courses that satisfy SUNY general education requirements.
- An independent study or tutorial cannot be used to fulfill a core curriculum requirement.
- A grade of D is acceptable in a course used to fulfill a core curriculum requirement.
- A course used to fulfill a core curriculum requirement cannot be taken on a pass/no credit (P/NC) basis.
For additional questions on courses that fulfill core curriculum requirements, call or email:
- Noreen Mante
Senior Transfer Credit and Degree Audit Advisor
Updated March 26, 2014
<< Core curriculum home
Please direct updates for this page to the managing editor in the Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs.