- 2014–15 Faculty Support Awards
- 2014–15 Emily and Eugene Grant Faculty Award
- Summer 2015 Dee and Robert Topol Faculty Development Awards
- 2015–16 Junior Faculty Development Leave Awards (a Title F Leave)
- 2015–17 Kempner and 2015–16 Leff Senior Faculty Research Awards
- 2015–17 Peter and Bette Fishbein Junior Faculty Research Award in the Liberal Arts
Purchase College faculty awards are peer-reviewed by the Faculty Professional Standards and Awards Committee, which requires faculty members to indicate their rank, tenure, and full-time or part-time status on all applications.
To Apply for a Sabbatical or Title F Leave
Please refer to the Faculty Handbook for information governing sabbatical and Title F leaves. The leave application (.doc | .rtf) includes instructions and annual deadlines.
- Scholarship and Creative Activities
- Faculty Service
- Adjunct Teaching
- Professional Service
- Distinguished Professor
- Distinguished Service Professor
- Distinguished Teaching Professor
- Distinguished Librarian
Chancellor’s Award for Internationalization (CAFI)
The Chancellor’s Award for Internationalization (CAFI) program encourages the development of new and different study-abroad opportunities. More information is available on the SUNY Office of International Programs (OIP) site.
Funds for Joint Labor-Management Committees’ programs were negotiated in the 2011–2016 Agreement between New York State and United University Professions. Applications and guidelines are available at nysuup.lmc.ny.gov.
Updated July 30, 2014