- 2014–15 Faculty Support Awards
- 2014–15 Emily and Eugene Grant Faculty Award
- Summer 2015 Dee and Robert Topol Faculty Development Awards
- 2015–16 Junior Faculty Development Leave Awards (a Title F Leave)
- 2015–17 Kempner and 2015–16 Leff Senior Faculty Research Awards
- 2015–17 Peter and Bette Fishbein Junior Faculty Research Award in the Liberal Arts
Purchase College faculty awards are peer-reviewed by the Faculty Professional Standards and Awards Committee, which requires faculty members to indicate their rank, tenure, and full-time or part-time status on all applications.
To Apply for a Sabbatical or Title F Leave
Please refer to the Faculty Handbook for information governing sabbatical and Title F leaves. The leave application (.doc | .rtf) includes instructions and annual deadlines.
- Scholarship and Creative Activities
- Faculty Service
- Adjunct Teaching
- Professional Service
- Distinguished Professor
- Distinguished Service Professor
- Distinguished Teaching Professor
- Distinguished Librarian
Chancellor’s Grant for Innovative Study Abroad Programs (ISAP)
formerly the Chancellor’s Award for Internationalization (CAFI)
Application deadline: March 27, 2015
This is competitive grant provides financial support to unique study abroad programs and opportunities to increase student mobility overseas. Four grants of $4,000 will be awarded (contingent upon funding availability) to programs administered during the 2015–16 academic year, including summer 2016. For complete information, please visit system.suny.edu/global/opportunities/isap/.
Funds for Joint Labor-Management Committees’ programs were negotiated in the 2011–2016 Agreement between New York State and United University Professions. Applications and guidelines are available at nysuup.lmc.ny.gov.
Updated Feb 11, 2015