A few important dates to remember:
Last day to apply for a Withdrawal grade is Monday, November 5th.
Spring 2013 Advising Week is Monday, November 5th– Friday, November 9th
Spring 2013 advance registration begins Monday, November 12th
Online Intensive Winter Session Classes
1. Do you have plenty of free time over the winter break with no job or major responsibilities?
2. Is your cumulative GPA above a 2.0 and do you want to get ahead academically?
3. Are you comfortable with computers/technology and do you have access to a computer?
4. Do you manage your time well and meet deadlines?
5. Do you work well independently and are you self-disciplined?
6. Do you have strong reading, writing and study skills?
7. Are you comfortable giving and receiving feedback and working with others?
If you answered YES to most of the above questions, you are a good candidate for an online course this winter! To learn more about what it takes, read more about the Necessary Skills for Online Learning.
Learn more about Winter Session 2013, search the schedule and register now!
Dates and deadlines for the semester are available on the academic calendar online at: https://www.purchase.edu/departments/Registrar/calendar.aspx